Saturday, June 19, 2010

Anytime Formal Card or Invitation

This is officially my first card on my blog. I wanted to keep it simple but elegant.

-This card can be used as an invitation or as an any occasion card. I used brown textured card stock for the brown and I embossed light blue cardstock. And for the finishing touch I added a brown bow in the center.

I enjoyed making this card because it got my wheels of imagination rolling...lol. I haven't made a card since before my little one was born. The last card I had made was a baby shower invitation and my baby is now 6 months..lol. She is now crawling so she is all over the place, needless to say she keeps me busy.

Well hope you enjoyed the card.


Lisseth W.

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you made the bow! And great embossing! I can't believe Makayla is crawling now! I have to go see her soon!

    ReplyDelete